Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Wonderful Blog, i love it!
Yeah .. so happy to have such a nice homepage, thanks ya sis. I'll post up lot lot of things here in my website for all of you out there to know more about my current situation and feeling.
I'm having in computer lab since this morning 11am, was doing my computer lab session for module PH1115, Introduction to physical pharmacy, the session ended at 1pm. My test started at 1.30pm, but something happened to the system and our test is delayed until 1.50pm, now is 2.35pm, and i've finished with my test, got a unsatisfy mark, but is still pass. Not really happy with it. Okie, i need to leave the computer room now as the test is in progressed, no one is allow to stay in the lab except for those who doing test. Will update my blog again next time.
I really love this blog very much ... Thanks ....
 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:54 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: