Saturday, December 10, 2005
Exam!
Exam timetable is out now. My exam will be held on the 17th of Jan 2006 for module PH1116 Introduction to Cell Biology and Biochemistry. Although it is only one paper for me to sit for in this autumn semester examination, I'm so nervous now, I've no confidence at all, where is my self-confidence? I need them to make me strong enough to face this exam.
I've seen the past year exam paper that my lecturer posted up in blackboard, it was so surprise that I don't know the answer at all, I don't even familiar with the question he asked. I've no idea where to find for the answer. I'm going to fail soon, everything is out of my mind. What should I do now? Study hard? No matter how hard i studied, I don't think it makes any point, cause what the lecturer taught us is totally different from what he's examined us in exam.
The worst thing is that I don't even know where is my exam venue. It is in the Muller Hall, All Nations Centre, Sachville Avenue, what the hell is that? I just know that it's somewhere very very far from my house, almost 30 to 40 minutes walking distance from the map they've shown us. Why can't they arranged us to have out exam in our pharmacy department? Why must held it somewhere so far away from the school of pharmacy? I got my exam in the morning, 9am, means i need to start my journey to the exam venue one hour earlier, and i need to wake up even earlier, how can I do that? Stupid 'ang mo lang' ... crazy ... *%&6@#?&*
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:48 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: