Thursday, December 08, 2005
free from test!
Christmas is coming ... in 2 weeks time ... yuppie, happie! 1st time for me to experience white christmas in Cardiff, UK. Too bad that there are no snow since last last last friday, will it be snowing on the christmas eve? I really hope so, so that i can enjoy white christmas here.
Tonite we are served with christmas menu, it's a christmas party in Trevithick Restaurant where i always have my dinner, but there is not much fun at all. The food taste so bad, worst than normal dinner, the turkey is small in pieces, and it's tasteless. All the side dishes is made by potato, shit man, i dun like potato at all, the worst thing is there are so many type of side dishes made by potato but non of them are tasty. The desert they served also not nice, a piece of cake which is very very sweet and some kind of pudding which is tasteless. Yuckss..! How can they serve us with such a tasteless food. I just eat a little bit of the food, i'm sure that i'll suffer form hunger tonite, maybe i need to eat another packet of maggie mee again. No no no ... i shouldn't eat any maggie mee from now onward, coz i've eaten lot lot of maggie within this week, can feel that my hair is dropping seriously this few days, should be the effect of eating too much maggie mee. But what to do? I feel hungry easily, the best food for me to eat in the middle of night is only maggie mee. Any suggestion that what should i eat?
I'm free in this weekend, at least i no nit to study for the law test again, so i've planned to go shopping and watch movie with my dear, enjoy our life hanging around city centre. Planned to buy lot of things for my visiting to Sweden's trip. But the stuff over here is so so so expensive, i need to choose the cheepest one all the time ... I wish i am a millionaire!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:49 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: