Thursday, December 01, 2005
I'm free now ..
Yeah, finally all the test for this semester had overed! I'm free now, free from all the test and assignment for this semester. So happy! Can enjoy my life now, planned to go for shopping this weekend, watch movie and sleep sleep sleep ...
Did badly in today's law test, hopefully i still can pass this paper. From the law test, i realised that actually i got so much of act to study, but it's too late, i just flipped through all the note to look for the particular act. Turn here and there just to look for the answer. My hand and brain was so tired after the test. We got 70 question to be done in 2 hours, it sounds crazy rite? We are given a mark if answered correctly and -1 mark if answered wrongly. So our conclusion was: just leave blank if you don't know the answer instead of guessing the answer. This is my first time to leave blank in my test/exam, looks like i didn't study for my exam but i did.
My dear brought me for movie after my dinner just now, he said is to relax myself as all my test is overed for this semester, must have a celebration, but the fact is he himself want to go for movie, not me! I'm so tired after my lectures this evening, and i fell asleep during the movie.
Okie, i need to go back home have a good rest now! Good news for myself, tomorrow 2 of my lectures are cancelled! That's mean i only got 3h lecture tomorrow, good!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 10:14 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: