Friday, December 16, 2005
It's holiday now ...
Yooo ... It's holiday now, my Christmas break have started today, will last for only 3 weeks which is definitely not enough for me, but no worry, I will fully utilize it. Must spend more time on my studies after I come back from Sweden, I MUST! no choice ... =<
I'm going to London this sunday morning, 7.30am bus from Cardiff Central Station, stay a night in London and leaving to Sweden on the next morning, 7.15am flight, so that's mean i need to wake up early to take the 4.30am bus to Stansted Airport, London. It's too early for me to wake up at that time, but no choice, i'm the one who wants for it, serve me right! =p
I'm coming back to London on the 23rd Dec, which is 2 days before christmas. 4.30pm flight from Sweden and 9.30pm bus from London back to Cardiff University ... All the fun of holiday will then overed after the return of my trip, nightmare is coming, exam, lab reports, dissertation, presentation, etc etc etc
 
posted by Lay Ming at 10:18 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: