Friday, December 09, 2005
Sleepy Day
Today was a moodless and sleepy day for me, have no idea what had happened to me. Feel so sleepy in the lectures for the whole morning. My eyes couldn't open at all. Fell asleep many times during lectures. Even enjoy sleeping in the 10min break between lectures. Felt that i was so unconcious for the whole morning. I went to bed at 1.45am last nite and woke up at 8am this morning, already slept for 6h15min, should be more than enough rite? Lucky my lectures ended at 1pm today, so i rushed back home after lectures and had my lunch and then ... SLEEP ... hehe. I love sleeping so much, i can sleep whenever i want, sometimes the hours i'm sleeping is more than the hours i'm awake in a day, esp during weekend, terrible rite?
Although i sleep for so much this afternoon, i still feel sleepy now, but i need to stay in the library waiting for the time flies, i'm catching a film later on 8.40pm, The Constant Gardener and 11.15pm The Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It has been one of our Friday's activities to visit the cinema on Friday nite since i bought the unlimited movie pass. Enjoy movie so much although sometime i will fall asleep during movie, hehe.
===== My Life is full of SLEEPNESS =====
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: