Friday, January 13, 2006
13th Jan 2006
Passed up my PH1116 Dissertation this afternoon, finished my final work for PH1116 last nite, feel good to pass up one of my assignment today, means i left 2 more lab reports to rush for after my exam. Both of the report's due date is 3rd Feb 2006. Seriously out-of-time!
My exam is coming in few days time, scary and nervous! This few days keep on looking at the only past year exam paper that i have and searching for answer like hell. Yet, i haven't got the complete set of answer. Some of the question really drive me crazy, never seen before in my lecture's notes, totally no idea where to look for answer. My coursemate, Cody told me that they will be having a small discussion group this Sunday night and asked me to join them, but i don't think i am able to join them, because the vanue will be very far for me, they normally will held it in Talybont, and i stay in Senghennydd, so it would be a problem for me if i were joining them. Maybe i will just ring him up to discuss with him instead of joining him for discussion.
Although i just sit for 1 paper for this Autumn semester's exam, but i am so so so worry, maybe because this is my first exam in university, hvn get use to it yet, don't know how will it be. Will it be as same as the time i had my A-Level exam back in Malaysia? The most worried problem is where is my exact exam vanue? How can i get there early in the morning as my exam start at 9am? I think i probably will hired a taxi to go to my exam vanue, coz it's very very far from the place i'm staying. About 1++ hour walking distance. If i were going to walk there, i think i need to start my journey 2 hours before exam, crazy rite? Is a waste of time rite? Crazy ang mo lang, never think of the problem that the student will face if they set the exam vanue so far away. STUPID!
Called back home just now but mom is not in, they went out for shopping, so nice. Think of last time when i was there in KB, i always went shopping with them, exspecially before CNY, bought lot of stuffs to prepare for CNY decoration. I think they were shopping busily for CNY stuffs again just now. Then i called my dear sis, San, for a chat, she is forever so cute, although she is turning 18th next week, but she is still like a baby for all of us, the way she talks and acts with us, just like a small kids. Love her so much. Miss those time 3 of us argueing for just a small matter, mom always say that my elder sis and me like to bully my younger sis, hehe, we are so bad. But i think is me who like to bully them, haha. Now we all are far apart, can't quarrel anymore, and start to be nice to each other. Miss each other so much in every single minutes.
Can't wait to go back home in this summer, a family going to reunion soon in this summer, all of us will be back home. Yeah ...! Yeah ...! Happy Family ...! 5 more months to go ....
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:26 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: