Monday, January 30, 2006
30th Jan
2nd day of Chinese New year ...
I've started my class today. The lectures were absolutely boring. Maybe it was not but coz of my self-behaviour. How could i study during Chinese New Year? I've no idea why don't they give us one-day off during Chinese New Year since there are so many Chinese here. I fell asleep again in the class, but wasn't too long, just few minutes i think as when i woke up, the lecturer just finished one-page of the hand-out he gave us. Maybe he talked too much and gave too many information on the particular page, well i don't know, the thing i knew is i've slept for so long but how come the time still passed so slow? Today my timetable was crazy. I had lectures from 9am to 1pm, then got another lab session at 1.30pm to 4.30pm. I was only given half an hour break to have my lunch. How can i do that? There's no any restaurant nearby for me to take a proper meal, and i just simply bought a sandwiches as my lunch in a coffee shop next to my pharm block.
We were asked to do a chromotography experiment today, I was totally blank with the set-up for the experiment, but luckily there was a lab assistant helping me and my lab-partner throughout the experiment, if not i think i would have failed. Erm, comment on the experiment, i think this experiment is useless, although it is a chemistry experiment, but what's a pharmacist get involved in chromotography? Maybe a industrial pharmacist will need this while they are preparing the drugs but i was wondering will they actually use chromotography to measure the polarity of the chemicals? No idea ...
Back to my MPharm undergraduate life, it will be a really tough subject to study i think, and i'm afraid to think of any further, just look ahead to finish all my module this year and other things will think of it later. But, what actually a pharmacist do? Do they just sell medicine or give advice to patient bout the drugs? Can i handle if i were to be a pharmacist consulting a patient bout theit health problem? I'm seriously bad in counselling, so can i still be a pharmacist? I'm still blur .... God bless .....
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:54 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: