Tuesday, January 03, 2006
3rd Jan 2005
Erm Erm Erm, what should i write now? I've no idea what to blog for now. Nothing special happened in this few days, i'm still the same, still in my holiday mood, still no mood to start my revision for my exam but i have to, just force myself to study as much as i can everyday. Sleep late and wake up late everyday, enjoying sleeping life, i think my sleeping hours is longer than the hours i'm awake in a day. OMG!!
I woke up very early today, about 9.30am, hehe, surprise? Of coz not for study, but for shopping. Haha, if my mom is reading my blog then she'll scold me i think, or nagging. Actually i went to refund my shirts which i bought on boxing day, and after that i went to shop for food, need some refill on my food or else i have to starve for few weeks during my exam. Bought lot of stuff and need to carry all the stuffs which is so heavy back to my room, so tired!
Oh, finally today my reception is reopened, i get to check my post box for my mail, i received a christmas card from a friend, sherlinn, thanks ya gurl, although is abit late but i'm still happy with it, at least you still remember me in your heart, thanks.
Need to stop here now, will continue again when i'm free and willing to walk to online. Miss home so much.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:19 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: