Tuesday, January 17, 2006
exam overed!
Yooo ... exam is overed..! Feel great. Released.!
I walked to my exam venue this morning, it's extremely far from my house, 1 hour walking journey. I felt so hungry when i was walking to my exam venue, as predicted, i felt so hungry during my exam period, but can't do anyhting, must continue to answer all the question before time-up. God blessed, my exam question is not that bad, still can do most of the question, but i don't think i can get an A for this module, hope there are miracle again ..
Now i feel extremely tired and sleepy, but i wanna go to IKEA 1st before i go to bed. I'm going with my sis later, now both of us are online-ing in Trevithick Computer Room. Tomorrow we will be heading to Swansea and day after we will go to Bath. Enjoying my holiday now ..
 
posted by Lay Ming at 4:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: