Sunday, January 01, 2006
Happy new year 2006
Happy New Year 2006
Time really flies, today is the beginning of year 2006. Let me refresh what had I done in last year? Really can't believe that I've wasted a year without doing anything. I finished my A-Level since Nov 2004 and from that day onward I just did nothing until end of September 2005, when my new study life started in Cardiff, UK. Did a little studying everyday started from Sept till end of year 2005. Know nothing from my study yet although my exam is coming soon on the 17th of Jan. OMG..!
Last night went out to celebrate New Year at City Hall/Bute Park. There was a lot of people and it was really crowded. There was lot of games there, I played one of them which cost £2 and i got a small bear as a gift. Hehe ...

At 11.59.55pm they started to count down for new year in front of City Hall. At 12am sharp, there was nice fire shows which last for 5-10mins, it was really beautiful. I love it so much.
Happy New Year to everyone ...
 
posted by Lay Ming at 5:30 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: