Thursday, January 26, 2006
Lonely CNY
It is 20.04pm now in UK, and it is 04.04am now in Malaysia. My sis, LaySan is sleeping in the train now, she is going back to our lovely home to celebrate Chinese New Year with family. Feel so jealous of her. At least she can go back to have a tradition reunion dinner at home, my cousin, TanCe sure will cook alot of delicious food on that night. They sure will have abalone and shark fins for the dinner, what's a lovely night? Eating with all the family members and share all the happiness among each others. After dinner, normally we will start gambling, CNY is the only days that we (children) are allowed to gamble, or else we will get scolded.
Now, I am staying far apart from home, thousands mile away from my beloved family and friends, no more Chinese New Year celebration for me from now onwards, until maybe year 2010? Who knows? I might be neglected from them ...
Guess what am I doing now? I am listening to Chinese New Year song 'Xin Nian Hao' downloaded and sent to me from Juliet. This is the only CNY song I had. What's a pity gurl here. Recall those time when i was celebrating in my lovely home, we (my sis and i) sure will get a copy of original M-Girl CNY cd's and listen to it repeatedly, but not for now anymore. Ooooo, back to the 'Xin Nian Hao', I am listening it in my school computer room, and I am listening it with my earphone, what's a pity again. I need to listen to the only CNY song i had privately and quietly. 'Syiok Seorang'. No one can share my excitement with me ... ="[
Okie, to those who read my blog, can you please kindly send me some Chinese New Year songs if you have it, i really need those song to cheer myself up during this lonely CNY. If you got M-Girl version then will be the best, if not then any singer will be fine. You can send it to my hotmail layming85@hotmail.com or my Gmail layming85@gmail.com Your kindness are much much appreciated. Thanks very much. Love you so much ... Muackkssss ....
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:05 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: