Friday, January 27, 2006
Lonely Day
LoneLy Day
What's a lonely Friday of mine? Today is Friday, and it is 19.56pm now, I suppose to hang around with my deardear or friends at this time, but what happen to me today? I am alone sitting in the computer room blogging. What'd happened? Nobody in the computer room now, where has everybody gone? Today is the last day of our school exam period, all of them went out for drinks and dance or party I supposed. What's a enjoyable night for them, but there is a little poor gurl here sitting in the computer room doing nothing.
My deardear went to work after dinner, he got a job in a restaurant for tonight. So he went off after dinner, left me alone in the computer room online while waiting for him to come back. We planned to watch lot of movie tonight but all our plan is cancelled due to his job. So we are going for movie early in the morning tomorrow until noon, and we are going to ChinaTown for a shop for food at around 2pm to prepare for tomorrow night so-called reunion dinner. We gonna have steambot for our dinner, 8 to 9 people all together I think, will have an enjoyable and memorable mini reunion dinner, but haven't think of what to eat yet, hehe..
Okie, back to my lonely Friday night in this warm computer room, i suppose to online chatting with friends through MSN, but it is out of my mind, nobody online today, weird. I'm wondering where has everyone gone? Why nobody in the computer room or even MSN. I have no one to chat to, just now have a small chat with SiewFang, but she left the conversation because it's late for her to go to bed now, so I'm alone agian. My sis went to a CNY dinner which is organised by Singapore Society from Glasgow Uni, so she's busy too. If not i think we are chatting non-stop again tonight. Gotta wait for her to come back now.
Okie, i'm so lazy to type anymore, gonna do my lab report now. I promised my deardear to do as much of the report as i can by tonight so that tomorrow we can have a one-day off for movie with him, so i need to start now. Bye. Will write again after my mini reunion dinner. See ya..
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: