Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Parcel received!
Yoyooo ... Finally i received the parcel that my mom sent to me 2 months ago. Thanks God.! I have been waiting for so long, and feel extremely happy to receive it by today. This morning when i was still sleeping, i received my sis msg saying that she had received the parcel from Malaysia, and I guess my parcel should have reached too. After my lunch, I went to my reception to look for it, as expected, the parcel was there, and it was so heavy to carry, it's 20kg.! I called my darlinn, and he said he will help me to carry it, so both of us carry together, but still so heavy. I can't wait until i reached my room anymore, we walked faster and faster because i was so curious to know what had my mom sent to me.
Guess what is inside the parcel?
It's all my favourite, so excited to see it. Got lot of the 'perencah' for fried rice, tomyam cube, 3 in 1 milo, maggie mee, 'suan mei' which i can't get it here. Of coz there are still lot of things but i can't remember what else in the parcel. hehe. Oh, there are one rice cooker inside too, it belongs to my darlinn, hopefully the rice cooker still functioning after travelled for such a long period to reach UK. We haven't try it, will try it tomorrow i guess. Waa, my mom really sent me lot of my favourite food, got a few can food too, i think all those food is enough for me to eat until i'm back to Malaysia. Thanks mom. Love you so much. Still so happy and excited now..
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:20 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: