Monday, January 23, 2006
Tiring day
Last few days was a super tiring day for me, my sis came over to Cardiff to visit me and I ended up have no enough sleep everynight. We slept late at night and woke up early in the morning everyday. Finally she went back to Glasgow yesterday morning. Again, we slept late a night before and woke up early in the morning to send her off. Her bus departed at 7.45am. I was so tired after that but still accompany my dear to go to computer room to online. After online, we went to McD to have our breakfast. Then went back home play computer game, until 4pm, I really can't stand it anymore, my eyes couldn't open anymore, I went to bed and fell asleep unconsciously, until I woke up at 5.15am this morning. What's happened to me? I've slept for more than 12 hours. Sleep like a dead people without any conscious. I was really tired for the past few days, but I don't care, at least I am happy, enjoy eating and shopping and travelling with my sis. We really ate alot of delicious food for every meals, and shop alot, bought alot of stuffs, for our own CNY celebration I should say. Hehe.
CNY is around the corner, but i can't see any decoration for CNY along Cardiff street. I should have heard lot of CNY songs playing in most of the shops back in Malaysia, but not now. It will be a lonely CNY for this year and years onward. What's a sad and lonely CNY for me from now onwards. I wish i can go back home now. Everyone seems like talking and sharing their happiness and excitement of going back to their lovely and sweety hometown but I can't join them. I am not going back for CNY celebration anymore.
To all my friends and family, although I'm not around with you guys during CNY, I'm still hope that all of you will have a happy and prosperious Chinese New Year. Pretend that I am there with all of you and have lot of fun everyday.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 9:31 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: