Saturday, February 11, 2006
10th Feb
Ermm ... what should I start on now? I've been quite busy last few days, no time to online for blogging, but today is weekend, so one-day off for myself. Hehee.. Nowadays my lectures getting tougher and tougher, hard work becomes a must for me but people never follow what they supposed to do, don't they? I understand that hard work is the only way to achive my goal but how come I don't have the mood to work hard? I've planned to study hard this semester as I'm going to sit for 5 examination papers end of this semester but still .... I have no idea what's happening to me. I seriously need to work hard now ...!
Oh yaa, about my working experiened I gained from Phoenix Garden last two days, it wasn't that bad, the job is quite relaxing, but sometimes feel bored when there is no customer around. Just sit there doing nothing. If think opposite way, it might be a good thing, coz I can get money without doing anything. haha =p Hopefully there is no customer again tomorrow when I'm working.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 10:29 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: