Sunday, February 26, 2006
25th Feb 2006
Life is bored nowadays. Winter is leaving soon, but the weather still so so cold. Super strong wind everyday. Gonna blew me off for a few times while I was walking alone to school.
Watched two movies last night (Date Movie & The Fog) and watched the other one (Munich) this evening. Date Movie was so boring, although it is a comedy film, but I really don't know which part of the film is funny?? The Fog & Munich still ok, acceptable..!

Went to have my breakfast + lunch in Nando's again this afternoon. Ordered a quarter extra hot chicken this time, with two side dishes, but couldn't feel the hot at all. Need to add the extra hot sos by myself. Didn't feel full after eating though, don't know why. Should have ordered half chicken. I'll order half extra hot chicken on my next visit for sure.!
Just went to have a look on Malaysia Chinese Forum, read the forum written by KB's ppl, they talked about SMCH, and got to know that Mrs. Kang is going to retired by tomorrow (26th Feb). Wish that I can attend the ceremony. Besides, They also discussed about those famous teachers in ChungHwa. Suddenly made me recall all those time I was having fun with peers in ChungHwa. I miss my friends so much back in ChungHwa Secondary School. Wondering who is actually reading my blog all the time? Don't think there are much ppl reading as I didn't announce my website to everyone, hehe ..!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:39 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: