Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Bored ..!
Another boring day for me today, so lazy to start on with my revision since the beginning of this semester. No idea what'd happened to me. I've been eating and sleeping then again eating and sleeping everyday. Final exam is coming really soon, I believe that I won't do very well in my exam later on if I continue lacking as I always do now. Terrible. Guess what, already been more than a month after my last autumn exam and it was just one paper but still I haven't get my result until now, worrying of what will I get for the only exam paper I sat for last autumn?? A ? B ? C ? ...??? Still hope for miracle to happen so that I can get an A for the biochem paper. God bless ...
Too bad, yesterday I forgot to renew my library books again. Haihh ... guess how much i need to pay again for today? I got 2 books that I totally forgot to renew yesterday, until this morning when I was having in computer room doing nothing while waiting for my friends to finish on with our presentation's slide, I suddenly think of my library books. God knows when I was ready to renew, the due date had already overed. So I need to pay another one pound for the books. Shit.
I've learnt a lesson after been charged for twice for the same reason ( did not renew my books), now I'll set all the books' due date in my mobile phone and on the alarm too, just in case I forget to renew for the third time ...
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:09 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: