Friday, February 03, 2006
Friday..!
I'm totally released now, released from the microbial lab report. Finally I've finished everything for the lab report and have printed it out last nite, or should I say this morning? I've done only 15 pages for 2 schedules all in total, included the contents and references. Can I consider this as alot? or just too little? No idea. Well, quantity doesn't a matter, quality is the most important thing, is that sound good? Hehe, this is what I had been told from my dearest sister. I'm now having an hour lunch break, and i'm blogging in my school computer room as I have no other thing to do. Library computers are all fully occupied, most of them are my classmate, as everyone is buzy doing and printing out their report. Oh ya, back to my report, I finished it at 3.45am this morning. Not totally done but who cares, i just want back my sleepness, That's not a wrong rite? I went to bed at 4am and ended up with I couldn't wake up in time this morning. I set my alarm at 7.40am, but God knows, I didn't hear anything alarm at all, not even a single sound of it. I woke up at 9.30am and I was still so blur, I didn't feel like waking up at all, until the clock showed it is 9.40am and I just realised I've late for class. I jumped up from bed and get myself changed then grabbed some cookies for myself and ran to school. At last i was still late for class, i was 5 min late. The lecturer had started with his speech. Again, I was so lost in class, I don't even know what the hell he was talking for the whole hours. My eyes couldn't open at all, my brain was thinking of nothing, just hope that i could go back to sleep.
I'm going to hand in my report after my 4pm lecture, but before that we need to print out a contents for our group report, so maybe I'm still not free after lectures untill 4.30pm?? Hope it won't take any longer than that. I need rest..! REST..! just REST .... and maybe a little shopping for myself..
 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:33 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: