Thursday, February 02, 2006
lab report sucks ..!
Sighhhsss ... i still left few hours to complete my lab report. I was rushing like mad since last few days, sleepless nite for 4 or 5 days due to the incomplete microbial lab report. Tonite will be the last night for me to complete all the work i haven't done, and tomorrow before 6pm i will hand it in no matter how, coz it is the due date for my report to hand in. I will fully enjoy after i've handed it in tomorrow, planned to watch movie, at least 2 films to watch by tomorrow, then do some small shopping, actually is to buy a hp case for my new pink hp, scare it will get scratch one day. The happiest thing will be i am going to Birmingham this Saturday morning, with my deardear, our bus depart at 7.45am in the morning and we will reach there at around 10.20am. We're staying there for 2 days 1 night, then coming back to Cardiff on Sunday night, 8.20pm by bus. Hopefully it won't be a tiring trip for me ...
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:20 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: