Friday, February 24, 2006
Snowing
Guess what'd happened this morning? It was snowing in Cardiff this morning. So happie to see the snow again, but it wasn't heavy snow, just light light snow, should says snow showering.! This might be the last snowing in Cardiff I guess, coz winter is going to over soon. Yeah, spring is coming, means the weather won't be so cold anymore, and I can wear my miniskirt out to town already. Didn't get to snap any photo this morning, I was rushing like mad to go for lectures, coz I woke up late again as usual. Hehehe. Today I got my lectures from 9am to 1pm non-stop. My brain going to burst after absorbed so much from lecturers. Then after 1pm, thought can go back home to enjoy my delicious lunch before attending my presentation hours from 2pm to 5pm, but the fact is I was totally wrong. Before I got a chance to escape from my group members, they have already seen me and stopped me, they asked everyone in the group to meet up at 1.15pm in the computer room. God knows how rush was I again to go back home to take my lunch and then run back to my school. I was late by 15mins too although I was so rush. Sighss ....
Luckily our presentation wasn't that bad. Still fine. All of my group members presented super well except for me. My speech was so short and I didn't even evaluate properly. I was so nervous and I forgot all my speech. Then I ended up looking and reading directly from the notes I wrote on a piece of paper. Goshh ... I knew I will be in serious trouble if reading directly but no choice, I can't even think of what to say during that time. Now everything is overed. Just hope that I'll get a better marks for module PH1106 which I hate the most.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: