Friday, March 31, 2006
2.15am
It's 2.15am now, I'm still staying in the computer room, rushing for my Pharmacology Lab Report. Due date is this evening 6pm. I still got another 15hours to finish it. I'm doing the discussion part now, which is the most headache part. Thinking of what to discuss, but my brain doesn't work anymore, can't think of anything. Something bad happened to me just now, while I was doing my introduction for the report, then there was a stupid error in my microsoft word and it shows NOT RESPONDING! OMG, I didn't save my work yet. You should know what happened next, i need to re-do everything!
Oh no no, It's 3.20am now, I haven't finish my work, still stuck in discussion part. I'm very very hungry now. I'm going to continue my work in my room later, just can't stand of the hunger. Will find something to eat and continue with my report.
Tomorrow I got class at 9am. Still not sure will I attend this class, hehe, hope that i can wake up in time. To be continue...
 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: