Friday, March 31, 2006
Easter..!
Fuuhhh ... Finally I have handed in my report this evening. I finished it at 4pm and handed in by 4.10pm. Happie..! Relaxes..! Excited ..! It's holiday now, easter break, for 3 weeks. from 1st to 23rd April 2006. Hohooo ...
Okie, continue with the story of mine. I slept at 5am last night, not doing my work but just eat eat eat. After I went back at 3.15am last night, I had my supper, ate fried meehoon and chicken wings, my darlinn brought back from his work place. After eating, we talked for awhile, then when I wanted to start my report, it's already 4.30am, so just washed up and went to back without finishing my work. This morning suppose to have class at 9am but I woke up at 11.25am, haha, skipped my 1st lecture and went for the other lecture at 12.10pm. After the lecture, went to library straight away to rush for my report, unfortunately, I couldn't finish it during lunch time too, I got another lecture to attend at 2.10pm, so have to continue after 3pm and printed it out by 3.50pm.
Now I have finished all my reports for this semester. No more reports or assignments for this semester. The only thing left is my final exam, which will be held on mid May. Blessed..!
Will tell you guys what is my easter plan later on. Friday night = movies night. Going for movie now, bye..!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:44 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: