Friday, March 24, 2006
Friday night
What's a warm day today. Great..! The weather in Cardiff is turning warm nowadays. My thick Esprit jacket is not suitable for this weather anymore. It's time to get myself a new jacket, which suitable to this weather, isn't it? I saw a nice one this evening, but not sure about the price, will go to have a close look again when I'm free. If the price is reasonable, then I mostly will buy it. Haha. This is the advantages of working. Can spend my own money. Nobody cares..!
Yeah ... Friday ... I love Friday. I said that for a thousand of times before right? Coz it's movie night. I watched 2 films just now: Inside Man & Transamerican. No comment on both of the film. Go to figure it out by yourself. :p
24th Mac 2006. A special day for one of my friends. He is turning 22nd after today. Wish him happy always and all the best in whatever things he've done or is going to do. Take care of yourself. A special message here for you, if you get to read this, please reply me ya my dear friend:
I've looked through all the messages from my friends the day before I come to Cardiff, wishing me goodluck and stuffs like that. There is a message from you, you said we will keep in touch always, you will send email to me oftenly,(coz my room don't have internet, thus we can't chat through MSN), you also said that you don't trust promise, you will prove it to me by sending me lot of emails. You claimed that I'm very forgetful, I will not remember to reply you whenver you sent me any email. Today, 24th Mac, means I'm here in Cardiff for six months and three days, but I never receive even a single e-mail from you. I'm clearly remember that you still owe me 5 nasi lemak and 1 McD, this shows that I'm not forgetful okie?
Okie, this is the present from me to you, hope you like it.. Special present isn't it? Add another nasi lemak ya :p Last but not least, Happy Birthday again and hope you really happy in every single day. May all your dreams come true.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 11:28 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: