Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Haven't been online for quite a long time since last weekend, coz I was quite busy for the last few days. Have been rushing for my OTC (Over The Counter) coursework last weekend. Now I'm free, at least for this week, but next week I got another lab report to be submitted.
Okie, what else should I blog now? I was thinking of to have my hair cut since last year, my hair is just like 'bird nest' nowadays, I hate my hair so much ...! But I couldn't find a cheap hair saloon over here, most of the saloon did offer student discounts but it is still very expensive for me to have my hair cut here, so no choice, need to wait till I'm back in Malaysia only can cut it. Sad.
Oh ya, my autumn exam result was out. Erm, what should I commend on my result? Unsatisfied with the result, but can't blame anyone, I am the only one to blame for didn't put in enough effort. I am worrying for my Spring exam on this coming May, God Bless ...
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:11 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: