Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Snowing again
Wowww ... Today when I woke up in the morning, or I should say in the afternoon, I received two text messages from my darlinn and Juliet. Both text messages were sent to me in the morning, but I just get to read it in the afternoon. Both texts tell the same point, that there was snowing outside heavily. What's a sad thing that I've missed out the heaviest snow in Cardiff this morning. Too bad. I'm still praying that tonight will snow again so that tomorrow morning I can see a white white Cardiff on my way to school. Both of them said that this morning's snow really very heavy. Start snowing since last night, maybe around 3am. I really have missed this moment which I've waited for so long. ;<
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: