Saturday, March 18, 2006
TGI's Friday
Super strong wind now. The weather getting bad nowadays, cold plus strong wind.
Went to TGI's Friday with my darlinn this afternoon for lunch. Nice environment over there, I like it so much. Think of going back there again for dinner next next week. I never think of going to TGI's Friday at Cardiff, coz both of us also don't know where is it and we don't even know that Cardiff actually has TGI'S Fri. Couple of days ago while I was online-ing, I received a TGI's voucher from no where, just pop up in my mail box, and started to search for the nearest TGI's in Cardiff. It is located in Newport Road, quite far from my flat, so we must take bus to reach there. Again, we were busy searching for the bus service and looking over and over again from the map to confirm the place. Luckily we managed to get there this afternoon, without missing any bus stop. The food over there is quite nice too and the price is still reasonable if didn't convert back to Malaysia Ringgit, hehe.
Maybe because there is only one TGI's in Cardiff, so there are lot of people waiting to take their seats. Need to make a reservation in advance to prevent dissapointment. We went there in two, there are plenty of couple tables, so we don't need to wait, hehe. Lucky..!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:14 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: