Saturday, April 22, 2006
21st Birthday
First of all, I want to take this opportunity to all my friends and family who have made the effort to send me a sweet bithday wish. I love you all. Thank you very much.
Darlinn, thank you for everything you did to make my 21st birthday a memorable in Paris. Although we didn't have a proper celebration there but I'm still so happy, especially we can celebrate it together in Disneyland, my dream world.
Sis, thanks for the birthday cake, I was so surprised to see the cake, although it is a bit small in size, but I understand that we can get a delicious plus full size cake in UK, hehe. Of course I won't forget to mention that the cake is super delicious and I like the singing candle very much too. Oh ya, for the rest of you who read my blog, this is a chocolate cake, made from 100% chocolate I guess.
San, Laine and Fang, Thanks for sending me a text message with all the sweet wishes. Love you all so much.
Jenny and Sherlinn, thanks for the birthday card. I love them so much.
AiLing, Thanks for the card and the present as well. Yeah, I love the present so much. Will try it on later. Really surprise to receive such a nice present. Hehe.
Yenny and Suyen, Thanks for the email you gurls sent to me. Thanks you.
Liet, Swing, Wei, Thanks for leaving me a message in my chat box. I love you all too.
For all those who leave me a message or send me a testi through Friendster, Thank you very much to all of you, I will try to reply you guys as soon as possible. Thanks.
For those I've left out from the list, sorry about it and thank you very much for all the wishes.
I am so glad that all of you still remember my birthday. Love you all. I am 21 years old now, a big girl now, I promise that I will take care of myself well and take up all the responsibility that I suppose to. Again, thank you to everyone who remember my birthday.
Here's the photo I took with my sis and darlinn after I've reached Glasgow.

 
posted by Lay Ming at 3:59 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At April 22, 2006 at 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow.. u hav so many wishes from others ya~ and a present posted to u too.. happy to know that.. *envy*