Friday, April 28, 2006
ArrGhssSshh...
Gohss...! I've totally forgot about my library books that need to be renewed since 25th of April (Monday). It's already overdued for almost one week.! Oh God, what a silly girl I am? Guess how much I've been fined for all those books? I got 8 books all together that didn't renew on time. I've been fined for £7.75 for all those books. It is not worth at all to pay for this overdued, with that amount, I can go for Burger King's meal twice already, so sad..!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:50 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At April 28, 2006 at 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    haahaa.. buy a lesson lo.. don't forget it again~
    Really really not worth.. Better go and eat with that money..

     
  • At April 29, 2006 at 11:23 PM, Blogger [ J u | i e T ]

    aduihhhh....7.75 for fines!?~ lee lay ming!!! wake up liao lah!dont be so blur,k?luckily i kena 1 pound nia for 2 books!hahaha...much much better than u! blekkkkkkk...good luck for the coming final oh!!! jia you jia you! dunno when can i see u again! miss u nih... hehe....muaksssss

     
  • At May 1, 2006 at 4:25 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Haihh, keksim nohh..! I will be very very careful next time.! Good luck to you too ...