Sunday, April 02, 2006
Birthday Celebration for Darl


Last night about 1.15am, I went home from computer room to prepare a surprise birthday celebration for my darlinn. My darlinn said he wants to go back to his room to take his hp 1st before go to my room, so I just refused to follow him, I said I want to go back to my room because I was so cold. Then I started to prepare the cake. God knows what a crazy gurl I am. I forgot to take out the birthday cake from freezer before we went out in noon. So the cake was freezing when I'm back. Was thinking should I prepare the cake last night or should I wait till this morning. But I decided to do it last night. So I just defroze the cake by using microvave. Funny rite? Here came another crazy thing of mine, I forgot to prepare lighter, I bought a silver colour candle which I like it so much but I didn't get any lighter, how am I going to light up the candles then? When I was squeezing my brain to think of any way to light up the candles, my flammates came in to the kithchen, without any considering, I just borrowed a lighter from him. I light up the candle before my dear called me, then I went to open the door for him. I didn't really see how his reaction when he saw the cake, but I know at least there were still some surprise for him. He didn't know that I will actually prepare him a cake. The funniest thing is I forgot to sing him a birthday song. Just ask him to make a wish and blow off the candles, then was busy taking photo, then cut and ate the cake. Totally forgot about the birthday song, hehe. Then after an hour my darlinn remember about the birthday song and teased me for not singing him a birthday song .. :p Then I gave him the presents I prepared few days ago, I was very tired actually at that time, just asked him to open it quickly so that I can sleep earlier, haha. I'm very bad, iziz?



Went to TGI's Friday for birthday lunch. The food there is simply so tasty, I like it so much. We got 2 free cocktails from TGI's Friday because we registered for the birthday treat. I don't really know how many percent of alcohol in the cocktails but it just made us so dizzy after we drank that. No mood to go anywhere, just feel like going home to sleep. Darlinn even sleep in the computer room just now. I think I will sleep in the cinema later. We are going to watch Ice Age 2 later at 9pm. Today is the advance preview for this film. Actual release date in UK will be 7th of April. I think Malaysia has screen it since dayss ago, rite?
Ok, I will stop here 1st, no mood to continue anymore, wish to sleep now. Oh, I've left out the most important message for Juliet. Liet, thanks very very much for replacing me tonight, I will enjoy myself very much tonight but not candle light dinner, maybe just burger king, hahaha..!

 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: