Thursday, April 13, 2006
Glasgow.
[11042006]
7.30am took bus to London from Cardiff. As usual, sleep, listen to music and chit-chat with my darlinn in the bus. 10.30am reached London, temperature in London is not that cold yesterday, 7 degree celcius, windy too, but not as strong as the first time I went in Dec last year. But too bad, it was a rainy day. First destination in London is London Eye, but it was raining, so can't see the London's view so clearly. We were 136m above sea level to view the whole London. Went to Oxford Street to do my shopping after that, but all the shops there are branded stores, so just bought one blouse for myself from Esprit store. Nothing much happen in London, didn't take much photo too as it was raining. At night, we went to China Town to have "Chinese Eat as Much as You Can" dinner. Not very tasty. The chicken curry that we ordered is the worst. Didn't have any curry taste at all. At 11.30pm, we went to search for our bus and departed from London to Glasgow at 11.55pm. The bus is the worst bus I ever take in my life. The seating space is small and the cushion is so hard. I need to sit there for 8 hours to reach Glasgow, so uncomfortable. Can't even sit or sleep properly for the whole night. The worst worst worst thing is the bus is so warm, just too warm, like no air circulation at all. Imagine, a chocolate bar keep in my darlinns bag melted after the journey. God.!

[12042006]
Reached Glasgow at 08.15am, the weather in Glasgow is roughly the same as that in Cardiff, but slightly more windy.Went for breakfast at Burger King after met with my sister. Then went home to take shower when waiting for my sister to finish her class. Had my nap for awhile beause I was too sleepy and tired, plus the weather is just too good for sleeping =p In the afternoon, went out for lunch and visited Botanic Garden. The scenery there is breath taking. Had change to see all the colourful flower growth on the tree, this means that it is spring now and not winter anymore.!At night, we went to have a super duper triper delicious dinner in Glasgow. It is a Malaysian style restaurant. Guess what I ordered? We ordered my favourite Kangkung Belacan. It's just so tasty. It has been a long long time since I last had my Kangkung Belacan in Malaysia. Beside that, we also ordered Ikan Kembung with sambal, Sizzling Szechuan chicken and Hokkien mee. I miss the Hokkien mee in Petaling Street so much. I used to go there every week with my darlinn, when I was studying in taylor, just to eat the Hokkien mee and the Portugese style grill fish. Although the taste of the food here is not as tasty at the one in Malaysia but I have already satisfied with it, as long as it is still some Malaysian taste there. About the price, of course it is considered as very expensive but I don't care, as long as I am happy and the food taste good. If this restaurant were opened in Cardiff, I think I'll go there every week =p
Took alot of photo as well, but have no time to upload it now, will upload all those photos when I'm back in Cardiff. I'll try to make it as soon as possible ya. Will blog again about my journey to Stirling and Edinburg later on.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:29 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: