Monday, April 10, 2006
Going to Glasgow ..
I'm going for holiday soon, going to Glasgow in Scotland to visit my sister. So excited now. I'm leaving from Cardiff on this Tuesday morning, 7.30am bus to London and will have a day trip in London before depart to Glasgow at 11.55pm from London. Will do my shopping there, hehe. Hopefully can get all the stuffs I want, skirt, shoes, bag, blouse, sandal, etc.
Yeah, so much thing to do in Scotland later, will visit to Edinburg as well, the capitol of Scotland. Want to do all the shopping and eating there with my sister. But I don't think I have so much money now, don't care, just enjoy myself right now.! Hehe.
The most happiest and excited thing is that I'm going to Paris on the 16th of April, with my lovely darlinn. It is a 5days 4 nights trip. Can't wait for the day to come. Will be celebrating my 21st birthday at Paris as well. Great..!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 12:31 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: