Friday, April 14, 2006
Stirling, Scotland
Went to Stirling for a day trip with my darlinn this morning at 11am from Glasgow. Stirling is a small city, alot smaller than Cardiff but it has the most historical properties in Scotland. Visited Stirling Old Town Jail, Stirling Castle, National Wallace Monument, Erskine Marykirk, Church of the Holy Rude, Stirling Old Bridge, Mar's Walk, The Tolbooth and Mercat Cross, Star Pyramid. Will post up the photos when I'm back in Cardiff ya. Be patient.!
Reached Glasgow at 7pm and met with my sis then we went to have Japanese food together. I ate chicken chili ramen and the taste is good, but it is quite expensive too. I'm seriously very tired today and may need to rest earlier tonight. Tomorrow we are heading to Edinburgh for one day trip as well. Edinburgh is the capitol of Scotland, and it is of course a lot bigger city than Stirling, so might be more tired tomorrow I guess. Hope that my journet to Edinburgh tomorrow will be fun and we enjoy it alot. Will blog again about my journey tomorrow if I'm free. =p
 
posted by Lay Ming at 11:05 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: