Wednesday, May 10, 2006
=8
Today, 10th of May;
Exam, 17th of May;
Countdown to exam, exactly a week left.!

My hp monthly allowance left 600 anytime minutes and 200 text messages. I have to finish it by today, because after today, I will change my tariff to £20 a month and all the minutes and texts will gone. I will be given 1000 off peak minutes and 100 text messages after today. So, to used up as many minutes and texts as I can before tomorrow, I started to send MMS instead of SMS to my sis, because 1 MMS I sent is equal to 4 SMS I wasted. So this is a faster way to waste it. I called back to Malaysia frequently, called to chat with my parent and my friends. Called to Singapore to chat with my younger sis. Called to Australia to chat with friends again. Woww, I have too many friends to call actually but I'm so busy, busy with my studies everyday. If now weren't exam period, I think I will finish all the minutes by calling friends or family.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 5:25 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: