Wednesday, May 31, 2006
after exam mood.
It is only 6.18am now, but I am here blogging instead of sleeping. Surprise rite? I had been so tired last night but I just couldn't sleep for any longer. I went to bed at 9pm, called and talked to darlinn for half an hour, then doze off unconciously. Thought that I will only wake up at noon the next day, but to my surpsire, I woke up at 4am. Both my sis and darlinn have a wrong guess (Sis bet I'll wake up at 1pm and darlinn guess I'll wake at 12pm). Tried to get back to sleep but after 15mins I was still awake, so just get up and online, chatting with friends (2 of my friends actually having the same problem as me, woke up too early in the morning). We planned for a BBQ party tonight at Bute Park. We haven't sure who else will be joining us for the BBQ and don't even know is there anyone will actually free to join us tonight in such a late announce (we will be asking them at around 12pm). We don't care. We promised if only 3 of us turn out at night, the party is still on ;p We are just too free. Hopefully our BBQ party is fun tonight.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:18 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: