Saturday, May 27, 2006
Being alone.
Today onwards I have to learn to be independence for a week. Darlinn left me to his Field Study somewhere in south of London. Darlinn departed from Cardiff this afternoon, 2pm. Before darlinn depart, we went to have our breakfast and lunch in the city, Central Bar. I had BBQ Chicken Melt and darlinn had Beef Burger. Food is nice, but after this meal, I have to take my breakfast, lunch and dinner by myself. I have to cook by myself, wash by myself and eat by myself. Feel so lonely.! Darlinn just left me for few hours, but I have missed him so much. Luckily I still have to study for my last exam paper, this means I still got something to ENTERTAIN myself, won't get bored by being alone. My exam is finishing on this coming tuesday, 30th May. and I have another 2 days being alone, probably will just sleep and online. On the 1st June, my sis will reach Cardiff at around 10am. *Hoorayy* I no nit to be alone anymore since 1st June. We had already planned alot of activities, all of them are eat, eat and EAT.! Haha.! Maybe will do a lil' shopping as well. Darlinn will reach Cardiff on the 2nd June, around 8.30pm. Hopefully the traffic is not bad as today, so that darlinn can reach here on time.! Three of us will leave Cardiff on the 5th of June, and start with our adventure to Europe. This time we are heading to Berlin and Frankfurt in Germany, then to Pisa and Rome in Italy.! Can't wait for this trip to come anymore.! Happy Holiday to those who had already finished with their exams, and Good Luck to those who still doing the exams.!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:07 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At May 27, 2006 at 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Don't worry.. I am coming to disturb u soon!! Before this just enjoy your loneliness.. haahaa..

     
  • At May 29, 2006 at 1:44 AM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Loneliness is killing me right now.! Luckily I still got internet to entertain myself while studying.! Hate being lonely to the max.!