Saturday, May 20, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[The Da Vinci Code] What's a perfect movie to be watched. Watched this movie with darlinn this evening after our exam. It was so many people in the cinema to watch this film. Lucky we got our ticket earlier (before dinner), because darlinn wanted to get a copy of this week's movie show time, and we scare if we come after dinner for the ticket, it may be sold out. We guess it correctly, when we reached there at 7.30pm (7.45pm film start), it was full with people. Must say "people mountain people sea". This film was show in Screen 9, which has the largest room, but it was already 90% full. I was so shocked to see so many people in the cinema already. We are lucky to get a middle seats although we are quite late compared to others. Actually there was two seat which have not been taken in the middle, as both side of the seat occupied by different group of people. So, we are LUCKY! Part of story was quite confusing, maybe because I haven't read the novel before, so found it a little hard to understand. Darlinn had bought this novel but I just read for few pages and don't feel like going to continue it, haha. I am a lazy girl. Maybe one day when I am too boring then I'll read it *hope so*
 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:34 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At May 20, 2006 at 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So, what your comments worr?? Didn't heard u said about it last night..
    Hrm hrm.. I also going to watch it this Tuesday.. planned with my friend dy.. heehee.. happy~ Gods know how many months I didn't watch movie dy..