Monday, May 15, 2006
Exam stress.!
Exam's date: 17th May 2006
Today's date: 15th May 2006
Countdown to exam: 2 days

1.15am last night
Me: Eh dear, tomorrow I got exam anot har?
Dear: How I know? Did you check your exam timetable properly?
Me: Of course I did. There was a paper on 15th, but I took this paper in my Jan exam.
Dear: Did you need to retake this paper again?
Me: (getting more confuse) I don't think so since I've had my result. I passed.! (getting more worried)
Dear: You better check with your friend to confirm this..
Me: It's late mdnight now, who will stay awake to reply my msg?
(Don't care much, took my phone and sent a test message to Cody)
Me: Eh Cody, tommorow we have no exam noh?
Cody: Tomorrow we have no exam la layming.! Our first paper start on 17th May.
(Feel a sudden relief.!)
**Should be too worried of my exam already. **

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Darlinn is in the exam hall right now fighting with the question paper i guess. He starts his first exam by today, is a economics, business and law module. Worked so hard to memorise all the definition of economics and business, tried so hard to understand the law and accounting, hope he can get through this paper smoothly. Wish him all the best and pray hard for him.!

 
posted by Lay Ming at 2:28 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At May 17, 2006 at 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At May 17, 2006 at 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    haha...my honey really make me worry nowadays,whether she was so busy preparing 4 exam til forget the exam date,OR too relax dy!!hihi,dont worry,she wont!she was so hardworking since last week,study most of the time,and company me in the library 4 the hole day!she is my caring sweetheart,i love you,good luck in you and ours exam!muakzz