Saturday, May 06, 2006
Hot Vs Spicy
Something wrong to my toungue just now, I can't taste the food we cooked for our dinner. We had Nasi Goreng Belacan with Tom Yum soup for our dinner, both the food suppose to be hot and spicy but it tasted nothing for me, what'd happened to my toungue?
Maybe last night had too spicy food already, 麻辣火锅, prepared by Amy. Thanks gurl for preparing such a nice and delicious dinner for us. As she said, our exam is coming soon, so wanna do something to build up our immune system? or something good for health la, I can't remember clearly, so that we can fight for our exam with all our energy. Once again, thank you very much.! Back to the 麻辣火锅, it was really hot and spicy, poor juliet can't take spicy food, so she was suffering when I was enjoying so much.! Don't worry, I think she still enjoy herself very much by adding soya sauce to the food. Haha.! Syiok sendiri.! Oh ya, not syiok sendiri, my darlinn also can't take too spicy food, so both of them ate the food with soya sauce. Waahaahaa... Pity them.!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 10:59 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At May 7, 2006 at 6:02 PM, Blogger [ J u | i e T ]

    hahaha...u mai action nah. eat so spicy foods,bo ho si 1 eh u all! luckily i got ah ooi as my partner lui! wahahahaha...eh,next time when we stay together,pls dun always cook those spicy spicy foods na! blekkkkkkk...goood luck, girl!!! jia you!!!

     
  • At May 9, 2006 at 11:53 AM, Blogger Lay Ming

    hahaha ... bo action pun..! Eh, next time i cook spicy food for you to eat everyday. Ooi says next time he stays with you then you 2 can cook vege everyday d, i have to cook by myself if dowan vege, so you 2 don't be so bad nahh .., warn you 1st.! =p
    Good Luck to you too .. Take care ya! Gambate

     
  • At May 9, 2006 at 5:33 PM, Blogger [ J u | i e T ]

    wahahahaha,.....i'm so happy to hear ooi's GOOD SUGGESTION!WE WILL COOK VEGE EVERYDAY FOR U!!hahaha.. bo chap u!!use vege to cover the rice@hhahaha..okie?blekkkkk...okui ciak kangkung nia la!:P

     
  • At May 9, 2006 at 8:42 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Thank you very much arh.! 你的好意我心领了!I'll try whatever you cook for me ya, make sure you cook every meal for me nuhh, and must be a nice meal. I will carefully pick up the vege one by one. Haha.!