Monday, May 29, 2006
Lonely? Yes, I am.!
This is only the second day of being alone, yet I am seriously bored to death. I can't do anything other than sleep and study. What's a boring life.! Had been studying for Microbiology since I woke up. It is really a super dull subject to revise. Now I can forget all my Pharmacology (those drugs' name) and re-instore all the bacteria, virus, fungi, antibody, sterilization, etc etc, in my brain. I am still half way in my revision, hopefully I can finish everything before my last exam.!

Back to my loneliness, I hope darlinn is awake now to chat with me, but i doubt it. I said goodnite and sweetdream to him one and a half hour ago. So, I guess he must be in his sweet sweet dream right now.! I promised myself I will wait until he wake up tomorrow morning then only I will go to bed, just to chat with him before he starts his activity for the day. I will study throughout the whole night while waiting for him. Hopefully I won't fall asleep before he wake up la.! *grin*
 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:24 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: