Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Merdeka.!
I am free now, totally free from exam stressed.! *YuPeeE* After exam, went to have lunch with my coursemates at Nondo's and then we went for a movie, we watched X-Men: The Last Stand. Actually our plan were to have some Italian food in a restaurant near to Cardiff Castle, but thanks to Alice's good memory, she couldn't remember which way to get to that particular restaurant. She claims that the Italian food over there is delicious and the price is reasonable, but after almost 45 minutes walking and searching for the place, we gave up.! I share a meal platter (one whole chicken plus one big side dish plus two bottomless soft drinks) with Alice. Thought that I will not feel full with just a half chicken (normally I eat half chicken plus 5 chicken wings plus two regular side dishes) and I was very hungry at that time, but to my surprise, I can't even finish the half chicken. What'd happened to me? I just have no appetite to finish my favourite nando's extra hot chicken. Maybe due to lack of sleepness, I have been struggeling hard throughout the night for my last paper, it just turns my appetite bad. After lunch, thought wanna get home to have some sleep but my friends insist of going for movie. I joined them. Although I am really sleepy but I didn't sleep in the cinema. *Good news for darlinn* He thought I will fall asleep in the cinema but he is wrong.! Reached home at 5.45pm just now but until now I am still sitting here online. This is the first time I force myself not to sleep, I never do this even during exam period. I don't know I will take how many hours to wake up later if I sleep, 10 hours? 12 hours? or more than that??
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:38 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: