Friday, May 12, 2006
MoViessSs...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was half way studying when darlinn passed me the latest Cineworld's film times (12 th to 18th May). Took a glance on it as I was half way memorising [blood clotting process], which is one of the topic of Pharmacology. So surprise to notice that I haven't watch most of the film listed down in the leaflet. It used to be only the latest film which is out on that week that I haven't watch but now there is list of films that is waiting for me to watch. What'd happened? All just because of the upcoming examination.!

The film that I've watched from the list:
Mission Impossible Ш
Slither
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
Silent Hill
She’s The Man
The film that I haven't watch in the list:
Prime
Confetti
When A Stranger Calls
Initial D – Drift Racer
Love + Hate
The Magician
Three
16 Blocks
American Dreamz

Another upcoming film next week:
The Da Vinci Code
X-Men: The Last Stand
The King
Waiting

Woww, it's clearly shows that I got lot of film to catch up after my exam, but are they still on screen after 30th May? Hope so ...
 
posted by Lay Ming at 1:15 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: