Wednesday, May 17, 2006
PH1114 exam
My first exam is over this morning. I had my PH1114 Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry this morning at 9am. My exam venue is so far away from my home (it's the same venue as my last autumn exam). It took me 45 mins to reach there by No.11 bus (walk). I just have a short nap last night due to the preparation for the exam. I slept at 2.45am and woke up at 4.30am. Not even 2 hours ??? Keep on memorizing all the mechanism of reaction after I woke up, looked through all the past year papers again, and memorized some of the definitions. But, guess what? Non of today's question is from past year.! Sucks.! Just a few questions were asked to show the mechanism of reaction which I'm quite expert in (after memorizing for hours), only one question asking on definition. The rest of the question were something out of my mind. All of all, I still manage to do >50% of the question. Thanks God.!
After exam I was really exhausted. Feel so sleepy until can feel like my eyes couldn't open anymore. Even during the exam I felt so but just force myself to concentrate into the paper. (I dare not drink coffee before I went to exam because I scare I will be very energetic even after exam). I took cab back to my home after my exam because I really lazy to walk anymore plus it was raining outside. Another 45 mins walking?? No No No!!! It's not THAT expensive if you were to share a cab with others, but I'm alone, so I must pay by myself without sharing.!
The first thing I did when I reached home this afternoon was: turn on the computer and start online.! I never do that before since I came to UK =p Now my room already had internet connection, hooraayyy.! Finally I get to wait till this moment. Too bad the CD they provided for us to install the software is only suitable for English version of Window XP. My computer is run on Mac OX4. So I can only use darlinn's laptop to online for this moment and wait until my exam is over then only can bring my laptop for registration in the Information Centre. This precious moment can only last for 3 weeks from now because I am moving out on the 5th June. Apperently, the internet connection is no longer can be used after this date.
Ok, did I mention I was super duper exhausted after exam? Oh ya, I slept for the whole afternoon and woke up at 6pm. Energy level is 100% now.! Got to study for the upcoming paper, PH1106 Social and Professional Pharmacy, but I am just too lazy to start my revision now. My reason is: I need to relax first before starting with another module. *slap myself*
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:38 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: