Tuesday, May 23, 2006
PH1115 exam
Had my third exam paper this morning, 9am at Great Hall in Student Union. 100% satisfy with the exam venue because it is just few meter away from my room. I need not more 5 minutes to reach there, so I left my room at 8.40am this morning. Same to previous paper I had before, I only took a few our 'nap' before my exam, just to try my best to do the final revision before the exam is over. Today's paper is the 'easiest' paper I had compared to the last two papers. Most of the exam's question is from past year exam paper, yet I still worry of my grade, because I was not very confidence in some of the answers I had wrote. So, now just aim for a B's instead of A's. Anyway, I shouldn't be thinking on the past paper, I should focus in my upcoming paper, Principle of Pharmacology. I haven't finish my revision for this module. I am so nervous now. How can I memorize all of the points in one day? *God Bless*
By the way, darlinn had finished his exam today. Envy of him. He went for movie this afternoon and now he's in the cinema again, watching the second movie in a day. I can't join him *sob sob*
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:23 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: