Thursday, May 25, 2006
Pharmacology sucks!
It's 4am now, but I'm still here consuming my Pharmacology. The taste is sucks. Really, believe me.! Still left 5 hours to my exam, and I didn't finish study yet, not even 50% I can say. Just drank a cup of nescafe, hopefully it helps to make me stay for the whole night til I finish my exam later at 12pm.
[Sympathetic, Parasympathetic, Atropine, Propranolol, Local Aneasthetic, Agonist, Antagonist, Partial Agonist, Irreversible Antagonist, Competitive Antagonist, Acethylcholine, Adrenaline, Synaptic, bla bla bla...] Look like I'm very familiar with all this terms (I should!) but I just familiar with the term, not the concept.! Exam definately won't ask for the term. They ask for the concept, mechanism, pharmacological effects, mode of actions etc etc. But I don't know the answers for all.
Laine, please give me some tips on how you survive in Pharmacy degree? Pharmacology really kills me. I hate it so much. Hope I can pass this paper. I'm going to memorise all the shit now. Wish myself all the best.
 
posted by Lay Ming at 4:06 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At May 25, 2006 at 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    [Sympathetic, Parasympathetic, Atropine, Propranolol, Local Aneasthetic, Agonist, Antagonist, Partial Agonist, Irreversible Antagonist, Competitive Antagonist, Acethylcholine, Adrenaline, Synaptic, bla bla bla...]

    hey.. i din even saw all this words b4 in my life.. what term or phase also donno lar.. to me u ar so professional.. *salute*

     
  • At May 26, 2006 at 12:00 AM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Thanks for praising.! But I am a lousy professional. Today paper is really bad. All the questions were out of my mind. It even spoilt my mood for blogging.! Will try to blog about today's paper later.!