Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Stressed.!
Haven't been blooging for such a long long time since my last updated at here few days ago. Had been busy with my revision. Didn't do much revision though, day dreaming more than studying.! My exam is coming soon, I am so nervous now, seriously don't know what module to start first. Lot and lots of notes to study, I had been thinking of to give up for quite sometimes..
I got 5 subjects to sit for in my final examination. I've roughly read through 2 of the 5 subjects. Guess what? When I was doing the past year examination paper, I was so so blank.! Chemistry is still ok but Physical Pharmacy is really killing me. Even though I have studied all the notes, and memorised all the *useless* Physic equation, it didn't seem useful for me, I still don't know how to do all the questions, not even one of them. God! I'm getting mad with myself now.! Nothing much I can do for this module right now. So sit back and pray hard is the only thing I can do.
Now I'm revising another *headache* subject, Social and Professional Pharmacy, what the hell should I study for this? Alot to memorise, and of course it is hard to memorise. All the diseases, symptoms, drugs, law, communication skills, etc etc .. Aighss, don't want to care much, just hope that I am able to finish all the topics before exam, and I can still remember all the points I've memorised until the exam paper is overed. Another Pharmacology and Microbiology's notes to go, and I left only 2 weeks time. Can I finish all my revision before exam? I doubt it..
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: