Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Toni & Guys
Don't really know what's wrong with me today. Suddenly think of having a hair cut, so made a call to Toni&Guys to make an appointment, and I got the appointment at 5pm from a Director Stylist. Actually is my darlinn's *fault*, he is the one who says want to go for a hair cut, cause he can't stand with his long and messy hair anymore, then he called to Toni&Guys to make an appointment. I started to think of this: "my hair is in a mess too, it's too long and the hair ending is spoilt, why not go for a hair cut too.." Then I called my sister to ask for her opinion, and she agreed with me. So I called to Toni&Guys to make my appointment, wishing that their appointment for today is fulled, and I can save up my money for not going for the hair cut. But it is not. *disappointed* :p
I still maintain my hair style but get it abit shorter, about shoulder length. Erm, still not happy with the length causeI want it to be shorter actually, but I have asked the stylist to cut it shorter for at least 3 times, I don't dare to ask for shorter anymore, I scare she will scold me for this. Haha. So just accept it. My head is lighter now, finally get rid of my long and messy and spoilt hair, hopefully it improves my mood of studying from now onward.
The most important thing is the price of getting a hair cut over here. This is the only problem which stopped me from cutting my hair since last year. But today I am odd, I didn't think much other than just counting my money to make sure I have enough cash in hand. It cost me £38.25 after 15% of student discount. Before discount is £45. Very expensive iziz? If converted back to Ringgit, I can have a hair cut + wash + blow + treatment + rebonding with that amonut of money, abit pain in my heart now. At least I still happy with this hair cut, thanks God.
After all, I personally prefer Miko in Subang Jaya more than Toni&Guys in Cardiff. I never been to Toni&Guys in Malaysia, so don't know whether it's the same as the one in UK??
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:20 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: