Saturday, June 24, 2006
holiday-ing.
My summer holiday is fantastic.! I reached UK on the 20th of June and now I am travelling together with my parent, we are now in Birmingham and will go back to Glasgow tomorrow. Finally I can go back to Glasgow for a good rest, I am very very tired, 3 weeks non-stop travelling, made me feel so tired and hated travelling so much. My parent reached here on the 21st of June at 3.00pm. We stayed in London for 2 nights and came over to Birmingham for a night and tonight we are going to overnight in London Stansted Airport, because our flight depart at 8am tomorrow morning. This is the 3rd time I overnight in London Stansted Airport within this 3 weeks. It's very very suffering to overnight in the airport, couldn't sleep well.!
My sister and I are planning to go to Amsterdam next few days, but we haven't book ay ticket to go over there, hopefully we can get a cheaper tickets so that our plan is still on, if not we will just cancel off, and head to Highland, Aberdeen, Edinburgh which is all in Scotland.!
There's lot of unhappy and unlucky things happened when we were travelling around Italy, I hated Italy.! The worst thing happened to us was my 512MB memory card lost.! All our photo which taken in Germany is gone.! We still can't accept this truth until today.!
A lot more to update with you guys, be patient.! I will upload all my story when I am free later on.!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 6:48 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: