Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Enjoying life at home
I'm going to Pulau Perhentian tomorrow.! A 3 days 2 nights pulau's trip with darlinn and my brother and his friends. My elder sister will join me on the 21st because she will be reaching KB on tomorrow night, around 7.15pm. Sis, so sorry can't pick you up at the airport on your arrival, I'm sure dad will prepare a delicious meal to welcome you.!

I went to this Pulau Perhentian last year before I leave to Cardiff, with my family and my aunty uncle from Singapore, darlinn wanted to follow but cancelled off due to his cousin's wedding dinner in the same time. We were so dissapointed.

This is another chance for us to go 'pak tor' at pulau. Hehe. Should be a romantic trip if we could have a romance time walking on the beach, hugging each other, hand by hand, laying down side by side on the beach looking up to the sky counting the star ... *day-dreaming!* In fact, our activities is quite pack, it's fully scheduled by my brother I guess, from swimming to snorkling to visiting to Pulau Redang to other small pulau nearby and so on. Guess will be a tiring days for me.!

While we were travelling in Rome, Italy during our summer vacation last month, we went to beach as well. It was a black sand beach, which mean the sand is black in colour. Don't over estimate the colour of the sand, it is not real black in colour, just slightly darker colour compared to other beach. The weird thing in Europe's beach, or I should say only the beach in Rome, we need to pay for the entrance and also the rental for the beach chair and big umbralla. We paid around 30 Euros (RM150) for all that. Remember back in Malaysia we can go to beach without paying any cents unless you want to buy some food from there. But it's totally different in Italy.! All in all, the beach is really nice and the view is breathtaking. Can see lot of ang-mo sleep on the sleeping-chair sun-bathing, of coz they didn't take off all their bikini, if not there will be more interesting for me.!

Ok, need to pack my stuffs for our trip tomorrow. Will try to update something on this pulau's trip later on. I'm getting so excited now.! Oh ya, forgot to mention this is only my second time in my whole life to step on to Pulau! Yeahhh ....
 
posted by Lay Ming at 7:05 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At July 27, 2006 at 4:14 PM, Blogger junqi

    ni jiu hao lor.... so romantic ~~~
    go pulau ... go dark sand beach in rome somemore ~~ hand in hand pak tor ~~~
    ahahhahahahahaha..
    i go pcb niaaaa like EVERYDAY

     
  • At July 28, 2006 at 3:32 PM, Blogger Lay Ming

    Afterall, no time for me to hand in hand pak tor also, haha.! Went to dark sand beach, walked along the beach with my sister only, that guy sleep like a pig and left me and my sis playing around. Went to pulau, too tired till no mood to walk along the beach, just feel so tired all the time.! PCB is good..! =p Find one day we go to Tok Bali ya..!!!