Thursday, July 13, 2006
Fatter or Thinner?
Good news for myself since the first day I reached KB is, everyone was claiming that I didn't grow any fatter while staying in UK. They said I just maintain my weight very well, hehe. Hopefully they are not just to cheer me up. I grew fatter during the winter actually, due to the weather I guess, ate a lot because of the low temperature. By spring and summer, I slim down again, not because I eat lesser food but maybe because I have much more stress, for instance exam stress and traveling stress. So ....... nth.!

There's only ONE person in this world who said I've grew fatter. She said my face is rounder nowadays, more flesh. Aikss, so I must keep an eye on my own diet now.! Guess who is this person?? She is darlinn's grandma, the only person who said I'm fat..! Even darlinn's parent said I'm just the same although I always said I am fatter.

How can I control myself from eating now? My objective to come home other than to visit my friends and family, is to eat, eat, eat, EAT ... There is still a long list of food I haven't got the chance to taste them, such as, Nasi Kerabu, Nasi Lemak (BRJ's), Grill Fish (Petaling Street's), Kangkung Belacan, Belut Patpek, Penang Laksa, etc etc etc .... Drooling now.!
 
posted by Lay Ming at 8:23 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At July 13, 2006 at 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hoi.. go back few days already wor.. still din eat belut lagi arr.. izzit wanna wait till I going back then eat together with me nih? haahaa.. y u seldom online one?? this mean that you are not jaga shop most of the time lor hor..